Valhalla

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Valhalla

2 posters

Guild Mark

ReverseLogic
    ReverseLogic
    Admin

Female

Guild Mark  Empty Guild Mark

Post  ReverseLogic Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:07 am

Yippee for us, we're Level 3 now! Very Happy And since we're Level 3, that means we get to select our guild mark! Cool

Once I have a selection of guild marks made/requested/offered, I'll upload them for your voting pleasure. If people aren't happy with our guild symbol, we can change it at any time, though it'll take a day or so to show up, so keep that in mind!

Here's where all our potential options will be hosted- I'll format them to the correct size once the final decision is made: https://imgur.com/a/zSdCM#0

Last edited by ReverseLogic on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Teayr
    Teayr
    Admin

Male

Guild Mark  Empty Guild Mark

Post  Teayr Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Go ahead and just post some pictures that you find, Rae. Just to collect and gather them all here.
    ReverseLogic
    ReverseLogic
    Admin

Female

Guild Mark  Empty Re: Guild Mark

Post  ReverseLogic Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Teayr wrote:Go ahead and just post some pictures that you find, Rae. Just to collect and gather them all here.
    That's the idea. :3 I'm more or less trying to brainstorm ideas at this point, so once I've cooked some up, I'll go ahead and look for some images, fix them up, and post them here. Sound good? :3

Last edited by ReverseLogic on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Teayr
    Teayr
    Admin

Male

Post  Teayr Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Lol, yup. You don't need my permission. Surprised.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content